Our Worry-Free Poster Solution provides year-round labor law posting compliance by keeping your business up-to-date with changes in mandatory federal and state postings.
Our update service is backed by a $25,000 We Pay The Fine Guarantee!
State and federal law requires employers to post labor law notices in the workplace. These mandatory postings include the OSHA Posting, Federal Minimum Wage, FMLA, USERRA and various state specific notices. Failure to post mandatory labor law notices can result in hefty fines and lawsuits. We have made these state and federal notices available to you in laminated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Posters backed by an Update Service subscription. Because this compliance solution guarantees year-round labor law posting compliance, we have included it within our payroll packages.
Contact us immediately if you have any questions regarding this invaluable solution or if you would like to ensure that this service is included with your payroll.
ALL-IN-ONE STATE & FEDERAL LABOR LAW POSTERS
- State & Federal Labor Law Postings meet all mandatory requirements
- Attorney approved at time of purchase
- Fully Laminated (front & back)
- QR Code & Posting Legend for easy compliance tracking
LABOR LAW POSTER UPDATE SERVICE
Labor law postings can change at any time of the year, and it is the responsibility of the employer to stay up-to-date. Click here to review a list of State & Federal Labor Law Posting updates that have occurred since 2003. Let us take the worry and work out of keeping your business compliant! Our labor law poster update service automatically keeps you up to date with notifications of changes to the labor law notices affecting you. When a change occurs, we will make sure that your posters remain compliant.
HOW DOES A LABOR LAW POSTER UPDATE SERVICE WORK?
Poster Service Program Options:
- Full Poster Service Subscription includes: a new laminated paper poster each January with a new full paper poster mailed to you each time a federal, state or county regulation changes.
- Email Poster Subscription includes: paper poster upon joining the service and email alerts each time a federal, state or county regulation changes.