As of WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2020 all New York State employers with staff still working outside the home must provide their employees with personal protective equipment (“PPE”), at no cost to the employee. This includes all employees who directly interact with the public during the course of their work. Direct interaction with the public shall be determined by the employer, but, at a minimum, shall include any employee who is routinely within close contact (i.e. six feet or less) with members of the public, including but not limited to customers or clients. For more information, please check out the New York State website.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan through the SBA: SBA.gov/coronavirus
- HR Guidances and Best Practices Webinar: https://www.thinkhr.com/covid_resource/covid-19-hr-guidance-and-best-practices-webinar/
- Answers to the Top 10 questions employers are asking HR Experts https://blog.mammothhr.com/when-business-threats-are-contagious-10-answers-for-employers-navigating-the-coronavirus –
- United States Department of Labor
- DHS announces flexibility in requirements related to Form I-9 compliance: https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/dhs-announces-flexibility-requirements-related-form-i-9-compliance