Choosing employee benefits products can be a complex process. The experts at Integrated Coverage Group simplify this process for you by recommending a program that will cover you and your employees with the most comprehensive coverage available in the most cost effective manner.
Some employee benefits we help our clients with include:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Dental / Vision Insurance
- Key Employee Life Insurance
Integrated Coverage Group works with all of the carriers in the marketplace to implement benefit programs for both small and large employers alike.
Associated HCM can make integrating your benefits and managing your open enrollment easier than ever! Make us your Broker of Record (BOR) and you will get FREE Benefits Administration through Advanced HR and you’ll have access to a comprehensive set of tools to manage and control multiple plan options, complex eligibility rules, and other unique plan features. A step-by-step enrollment wizard for employees simplifies the enrollment experience.
It’s easy to create and maintain benefit plan setups as well as employee benefit elections. Defining Eligibility groups and waiting periods, in addition to viewing/approving open enrollment benefit elections makes benefits administration a breeze.
Benefits enrollment (medical, dental and vision) right from the employee dashboard makes benefit elections simple for the employee and decreases the amount of time you have to spend entering employee data.
Why bundle your current services and Health Benefits:
- We handle communication from payroll to benefits
- Automatically update deductions
- Increases speed and decreases paperwork of enrollment process
- Employees have less questions
Benefits Features of Advanced HR include:
- Carrier Feeds*
- Create and Maintain Plan Setup & Rate Tables
- Maintain Employee Benefit Elections
- Define Eligibility Groups
- Define Waiting Periods
- View/Approve Open Enrollment
- Benefit Integration to Payroll Deduction
*Additional fees apply